Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Globe's iphone 4s


It has been a while now since i purchased globe's iphone 4s. It never failed me since then.




Battle between Globe and it's network competetors who was also selling iphone was furious! But I chose Globe among others because of its fast costumer service and nice costumer representatives. Good costumer service and easy to talk representatives counts a lot!





This Iphone I purchased from globe is a full packed phone. It has an 8 mega pixel camera they call the iSight which for me is perfect because I am into photography, it has also dual core A5 chip which is fast enough to blow Iphone 4 which is its ancestor. With Siri, I can manage my calendars, messages etc more effective.





Globe's Super Surf plan provided me 1500 consumables! (wooh that's a lot to spend off) a dashing 3g internet connection, and a lot of freebies to choose from. Its an amazing deal!


If i were you guys go for Globe's IPhone plans, it really is worth paying for.




Here are some information about Globe's My Super Plan...









For more information visit Globe's official website for more information about the plan 



www.globe.com.ph/ 




Or visit their Official Facebook Fanpage for more details... 







No comments:

Post a Comment